The Inn on Park Street bed and breakfast is only a 5-minute walk down historic Park Street to the shops, galleries, and restaurants of Brandon, one of the last unspoiled villages in the “Heart of Vermont”. Brandon boasts more than 240 buildings on the National Register; take a short walking tour and see the architectural tapestry of late 19th- century homes on Park Street.
Come and enjoy a cooking class as part of our Cooking With Chefs at the Inn. Our hands-on cooking classes can be scheduled for weekends or midweek. Or choose a Girlfriend Weekends getaway for a group of women friends looking to have a weekend away together in Vermont. Breakfast is served on our broad front porch during the summer.
After you have explored our town, Brandon is a convenient hub from which you can access most of Vermont’s most popular attractions in less than an hour. Located on Route 7 to the west of Vermont’s Green Mountains between Middlebury and Rutland, Brandon is a year-round vacation destination. We are within 30 minutes of:
- Middlebury College
- Lake Dunmore with Branbury State Park and it’s beach and boat rentals
- Hiking in the Green Mountain National Forest and Moosalamoo
- Road and mountain biking
- The Neshobe River Winery and artisan cheese makers
- The Neshobe Golf Club and Brandon Music
- Camps Keewaydin, Songadeewin, and Point Counterpoint
- Cross country skiing at Blueberry Hill or Rikert
- The cable ferry to Fort Ticonderoga.
Let The Inn on Park Street bed and breakfast help plan a memorable Vermont visit. We can:
- arrange for an antiquing itinerary including discounts from area shops
- schedule a massage at the Inn
- create a dinner menu for a group
- book a carriage ride
- call for tee times at Neshobe Golf Club
- have bike rentals delivered to the door
- invite an artist to join you for breakfast
- put flowers and candy in your room
- customize a cooking class for a group as small as 4!