Meet and cook with professional chefs. Choose one of our scheduled programs or we will customize a weekend for a group of as few as 3 or as many as 8 cooks (total group size limited to 12)
Each program begins with check in at the inn any time after 3PM on Friday. In the evening a light supper is served along with dessert and coffee.
On Saturday you will work directly with the chef for 3-4 hours in the Inn's large country kitchen preparing the recipes for the weekend's course. Depending on the course, this may mean working on dinner for the group. Your participation may be as hands-on as you like, or you may sip a little wine and just observe.
The standard Cooking With Chefs weekend format includes:
- Friday check-in after 3PM
- Light supper and coffee and dessert Friday evening
- Friday and Saturday lodging, double occupancy (single supplement available)
- Saturday and Sunday full country breakfasts
- All materials and instruction for the weekend course, including a complete recipe book
- Saturday night served 4-course sit-down candlelight dinner (all alcohol BYO)
- Time to explore and enjoy Brandon's galleries and shops
- Custom Cooking with Chefs programs may be arranged. You may choose any listed course and schedule it to suit your preferred weekend or we can create a custom course around your particular interests. A minimum of 3 rooms, single or double occupancy, must be taken to request a custom schedule or class. Advance planning is necessary, but we can create programs around ethnic cuisines, special baking skills, candy making and chocolate molding, entertaining menus, and more.
The cost for most courses is:
- $265/person, double occupancy
- $295/person, single occupancy
Those courses priced differently will be noted on the course description.
Visit our 2009 schedule of classes for more information or call 800-394-7239.