We think we are an ideal size for small groups wanting to reserve the entire Inn. Whether it is friends or family, we will work with you to deliver a weekend that makes memories.
THE INN TO YOURSELVES!
You will have the entire inn for $650/night, 2-night minimum. ($600/night midweek). Maximum group size 12.
This rate includes:
- full served country breakfast
- afternoon snacks
- a late evening dessert table each night
- we do not have a liquor license, so all alcohol is BYO-set-ups and mixers provided.
Enjoy the large fireplaced living room- leave your shoes if you like. The
property has room for croquet and badminton, or you can play catch. The front
porch is like adding an extra living room in the warm season; it is comfortably
furnished with wicker and you can relax and watch the town pass by before you.
If you like, we can serve breakfast there. The Inn is only a 5-minute walk from
the shops, art galleries and restaurants in the village. Park Street offers a
tapestry of Victorian architecture; more than 240 houses in Brandon are on the
There are many activities right in the area from which to choose:
- Golf at Neshobe Golf course just up the road
- Hiking in the Green Mountains
- Shopping, art galleries, and a great bookstore in the village.
- Full or half-day cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Brewery tours and/or private wine tasting
- Antique shops with guest discounts
- Cheese-making at a local farm
- Swimming at Lake Dunmore
- Bike rentals delivered to our door
Brandon offers several excellent dining choices, but you can add dinner here at the Inn to one or both nights of your stay. The dining room is well-furnished and we take special pleasure in setting a beautiful table differently for each meal.
- Full served Four-course Candlelight Dinner at the Inn is $35/person (alcohol
Sample menus are forwarded to the group organizer and the menu is chosen to suit the group. Includes a first course, salad, main course, dessert and coffee.
- Casual Family Style Supper is $20/person.
Again, the menu is determined when you choose from several options after consultation with the innkeeper. Includes salad, main course, dessert and coffee.
With sufficient planning time we can arrange for special extras such as:
- Goodie bags
- Massage at the Inn
- A piano player for cocktails and dinner
- Breakfast at the Inn with a local artist
- Private wine tasting at Neshobe River Winery