Instructor: Judy Bunde
Enrollment: Limited to 8
Cost: $285/person, double occupancy; $325/person, single occupancy
Tapas, the increasingly familiar small dishes enjoyed with a beer or glass of wine in many of today’s restaurants, can form the basic menu for a gathering of a few or many. Hot or cold, spicy or just tasty, a tapas table can provide the twist for your next party. We will make at least 10 different dishes: hot and cold, quick and easy or more involved, easily expanded for a crowd.
- Our selections will include:
All will be enjoyed as the starter to our Saturday evening dinner. Among others, we will be making:
- Lemon Marinated Olives
- Garlic Mushroom Sauté
- Crab Cakes with Corn Tomato Lemon Salsa
- Lime Grilled Shrimp
- Chorizo, Artichoke and Melon Salad
You will take away the recipes for the entire collection. And there will be time to browse the Inn’s tapas cookbooks.
The weekend includes:
- Arrival Friday after 2 PM
- Friday and Saturday nights’ lodging
- Friday light supper along with dessert and coffee
- Saturday and Sunday full country breakfasts
- Saturday night 4-course sit-down dinner(alcohol is BYO)
- All instruction and materials
- Time to explore the shops and galleries of Brandon!