- Take I-93 North to Concord NH and beyond the Hooksett toll take the exit to I-89 North
- Continue on I-89 North into Vermont (about an hour)
- Then take either Alternative 1 or Alternative 2
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Alternative 2 is about 10 minutes faster and more scenic,
but Route 73 is narrow, twisty, steep and can be very difficult in the winter.
We recommend Alternative 1 in winter and bad weather.
Alternative 1:From New York City:
1) From I-89 take Exit 1 (Woodstock and Rutland) and proceed on Route 4 West.
2) Continue on 4 West to Rutland (about 40 miles) and intersect with Route 7.
3) Go right on Route 7 North. Follow 7North to Brandon (about 15 miles)
4) In Brandon, take a sharp right on to Route 73 East (Park Street)
5) The Inn on Park Street is on the right at #69
1) From I-89 take Exit 3 (Bethel) . Then turn to Route 107 West to Bethel (makes a sharp left under RR bridge in Bethel).
2) Follow Route 107 West to Route 100 North (very sharp right turn)
3) Then take 100 North to 73 West in to Brandon.
4) At edge of Brandon 73 West makes a right turn (and is now Park Street).
5) The Inn on Park Street is at #69, third house on the left.
- Take I-87 North to Albany and follow signs for Northway
- Stay on Northway (I-87) to Exit 20-Route 149, the second exit marked for Rutland
- Take Route 149 East to Route 4 in Fort Anne, NY. Go left on Route 4 North
- Take Route 4 into Vermont and then take Exit 2 on to Route 22A North (toward Vergennes)
- Continue on Route 22A to Orwell and then take Route 73 East
- Follow Route 73 East to Brandon where 73E joins Route 7 South
- At the Monument and Visitor Info Booth bear left on 73 East (now Park Street)
- The Inn on Park Street in down on the right at #69.
- Take I-95 North to New Haven in New Haven, stay left and take I-91 North
- Continue on I-91 North through Massachusetts and into Vermont
- In Vermont, take Exit 6 from I-91 and turn left on to Route 103 North (toward Ludlow and Okemo)
- Follow Route 103 North to Route 7
- Take a right on to Route 7 North (towards Rutland)
- Continue on 7 North through Rutland and into Brandon (about 15 miles beyond Rutland
- In Brandon, take a sharp right on to Route 73 East
(now Park Street)
The Inn on Park Street is down the street on the right at #69.
- See directions from NYC and follow from Albany.