Take a cooking class weekend and meet and cook with professional chefs. Choose one of our scheduled programs or we will customize a weekend for a group of 5-8 cooks (max capacity of 12 guests).
Check in any time after 3PM on Friday; arrive early enough to take in the center village. In season, Friday is Farmersí Market day until 3PM. Brandon offers small shops, art galleries, a great book store, even an old-fashioned ice cream parlor. Friday evening a light supper will be served along with dessert and coffee.
On Saturday you will work directly with the chef for 3-4 hours in the Inn's large country kitchen preparing the recipes for the weekend's course. Depending on the course, this may mean working on dinner for the group. Your participation may be as hands-on as you like, or you may sip a little wine and just observe.
The standard Cooking With Chefs weekend format includes:
- Friday check-in after 3PM
- Supper and coffee and dessert Friday evening
- Friday and Saturday lodging, double occupancy (single supplement available)
- Saturday and Sunday full country breakfasts
- All materials and instruction for the weekend course, including a complete recipe book
- Saturday night 4-course sit-down dinner (all alcohol BYO)
- Time to explore and enjoy Brandon's galleries and shops
Custom Cooking with Chefs programs may be arranged. You may choose any listed
course and schedule it to suit
your preferred weekend or we can create a custom course around your particular interests. A minimum of 4 rooms, single or double occupancy, must be taken to request a custom schedule or class. Advance planning is necessary, but we can create programs around ethnic cuisines, special baking skills, candy making and chocolate molding, entertaining menus, and more.
The cost for most courses is:
- $295/person, double occupancy
- $325/person, single occupancy
Those courses priced differently will be noted on the course description.
A midweek class is easily accommodated if that fits your plans.
Visit our list of classes for more information or call 800-394-7239.