Map & Directions
- Take I-93 North to Concord NH and beyond the Hooksett toll take the exit to I-89 North
- Continue on I-89 North into Vermont (about an hour)
- Then take either Alternative 1 or Alternative 2
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Alternative 2 is about 10 minutes faster and more scenic, but Route 73 is narrow, twisty, steep and can be very difficult in the winter. We recommend Alternative 1 in winter and bad weather.
- From I-89 take Exit 1 (Woodstock and Rutland) and proceed on Route 4 West.
- Continue on 4 West to Rutland (about 40 miles) and intersect with Route 7.
- Go right on Route 7 North. Follow 7North to Brandon (about 15 miles)
- In Brandon, take a sharp right on to Route 73 East (Park Street)
- The Inn on Park Street is on the right at #69
- From I-89 take Exit 3 (Bethel) . Then turn to Route 107 West to Bethel (makes a sharp left under RR bridge in Bethel).
- Follow Route 107 West to Route 100 North (very sharp right turn)
- Then take 100 North to 73 West in to Brandon.
- At edge of Brandon 73 West makes a right turn (and is now Park Street).
- The Inn on Park Street is at #69, third house on the left.
From New York City:
- Take I-87 North to Albany and follow signs for Northway
- Stay on Northway (I-87) to Exit 20-Route 149, the second exit marked for Rutland
- Take Route 149 East to Route 4 in Fort Anne, NY. Go left on Route 4 North
- Take Route 4 into Vermont and then take Exit 4 on to Route 30 North (toward Vergennes)
- Continue on Route 30, in spite of what your GPS may say, all the way to Route 73 East
- Follow Route 73 East to Brandon where 73E joins Route 7 South
- At the Monument and Visitor Info Booth bear left on 73 East (now Park Street)
- The Inn on Park Street in down on the right at #69.
From Long Island:
- Take I-95 North to New Haven in New Haven, stay left and take I-91 North
- Continue on I-91 North through Massachusetts and into Vermont
- In Vermont, take Exit 6 from I-91 and turn left on to Route 103 North (toward Ludlow and Okemo)
- Follow Route 103 North to Route 7
- Take a right on to Route 7 North (towards Rutland)
- Continue on 7 North through Rutland and into Brandon (about 15 miles beyond Rutland
- In Brandon, take a sharp right on to Route 73 East (now Park Street)
The Inn on Park Street is down the street on the right at #69.
From New York State:
- See directions from NYC and follow from Albany.